Public Works
Phone (805) 388-5332

Sewer overflow/blockage

93417Are you experiencing a stoppage of the drains in your home or business? Commonly, these are your responsibility. Is there water overflowing from the manhole in the street? These stoppages are always the city's responsibility. To notify the City's Sanitary Division of these problems, please call 388-5332 between 7 AM and 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. After hours and on weekends or holidays, call 388-5325.