Permit Instructions In Office
1. Permit # will be assigned upon approval.
2. Complete desired permit application form (Click Below)
3. Print completed form
4. Sign form in blue or black ink.
In addition to permit form please provide the following:
- Insurance Certificate see sample for Consultant and sample for General. (for Encroachment Permit, or Transportation Permit only) Homeowners insurance is sufficient in lieu of General Liability for homeowner permittee.
- A sketch of the work to be done (Encroachment Permit only) i.e. Location map sketch.
- City Business License is needed for contractor to pull permit.
5. Bring ALL of the required forms to the Public Works counter at City Hall and ask for the Land Development division. City Hall is located at 601 Carmen Drive, Camarillo, CA.